Pliers Size: 9-1/2"
Insulated hand tools from Jameson provide maximum electrical protection and are suitable for working live or close to live parts at nominal voltages up to 1,000 volts. Constructed using heavy-duty injection molded Nylon 11; they are ideal for use in a wide variety of utility, electrical, and telecommunication applications. These high-leverage Lineman Pliers feature flat serrated gripping jaws, fish tape puller, and double knife-edge side-cutters.
- 1,000-volt rated for “Live Line” applications
- Exceeds International Standards: IEC 60900:2012 and ASTM F1505
- Engineered Nylon 11 injection molded to tool for maximum personal protection
- Virtually indestructible - cut, abrasion, and impact resistant
- Withstands temperature extremes from -40° F to 158° F (-40° C to 70° C)
- Meets stringent requirements for CAT “C” - cold impact rating
- Every tool is 100% inspected - tested to 10,000 volts / rated to 1,000 volts
- Industry-leading lifetime limited warranty