High pressure air can achieve very high temperatures that may cause melt damage to cables and ducts.
Jameson Aftercoolers are used between the compressor and blowing machine to cool compressed air and remove water droplets before air enters blowing machine.
- Cold, Dry Air Improves Blowing Length
- Advanced Technology Design Provides Compact Cooling
- Aluminum Moisture Separators Collect Oil And Water Waste
- Air Driven Motor - Does Not Require Electricity
- Cools Compressed Air To Within 15°F Of Ambient Temperature
- All-Terrain Wheels For Easy Transport