Non-conductive composite ferrules enhance dielectric strength from top-to-bottom, improving user safety while performing tree trimming and line-clearance around overhead utility lines.
Jameson COMPOSITLOCK™ Poles maintain insulating properties across pole sections for line-clearance tree work PLUS offer more secure pole connection for telecommunication, line clearance, arborist and landscape professionals.
- Increased Safety when working around energized lines
- Strong, Secure connections between pole sections
- Smooth ferrule profile
- Maximum durability, strength, UV & impact resistance
- Strongest and most popular pole is lighter than foam core poles, offering greater control and exceptional bend strength
- Polymer protective surface veil prevents fiber blooming at surface due to abrasion or ultra-violet light
- Preferred for tree trimming & aerial construction
- Batch tested to 100KV per foot for five minutes