The Good Buddy III has a smaller frame than both Good Buddy and Good Buddy II for maximum portability. Its round, flexible rod slides easily over wires in occupied conduit. It has exceptional bending strength for maneuvering tight turns and will not kink.
Good Buddy III's accessories attach to rod for greater versatility and easier fishing.
- Ideal for 2" - 4" conduit
- 7" Bend Radius
- 1,000-lb Pull/Tensile Strength
- Frame handle and wheels for transport
- Friction brake and safety roller feed
- Operates vertically or horizontally
- 400 feet of 3/8-inch diameter fiberglass rod marked every 1 meter
- Accessory Kit, End Ferrule, and Pulling Eye included
- Dimensions: 34" X 26.5" X 15.5"