The 4001D Pole Puller utilizes a swivel and back plate combined with a chain for maximum grip as the hydraulic cylinder removes the pole. The pole puller can be disassembled for easy transport and storage.
- The safe, efficient way to remove poles
- Reduces boom damage and maintenance cost resulting from pulling poles
- Dramatically increases productivity and cuts time
- Hook assembly manufactured with all stainless steel components
- Base plate has the lowest possible center of gravity, minimizing tipping
- Alloy chain is proof-tested for durability and strength
- Low point of attachment allows chain and back plate to grip cut poles up to 14-inches from the ground