Connect transmitter to Live Tracer to energize unit with specific frequency. When energized rod is pushed into pipe, signal radiates out to surface where a receiver detects the frequency.
The entire buried pipe can be traced and marked continuously from above ground by one man without digging.
- Stuffing Box attaches to any riser
- No blow-by while feeding rod into live line up to 125 PSI
- Small bullet tip guides rod from riser to service transition
- Use with transmitter & receiver to trace gas line from above ground
- 200 feet of 3/16-inch diameter traceable fiberglass rod
- Stuffing Box and Accessory Kit included
- Dimensions: 22" X 17" X 7"