Connecting a signal transmitter to the Duct Hunter™ energizes the unit with a specific frequency. When the energized Duct Hunter™ rod is pushed into pipe, the signal radiates outward to the surface.
Using a transmitter to energize Duct Hunter, rod is pushed into pipe to emit signal that is picked up by receiver, allowing the pipe to be traced inside walls, floors or underground.
- Locate Fiber Optic Cables In PVC Pipe Without Tracer Wire
- Fiber To The Home Applications - Locate Fiber Optic Mini-Duct
- Plumbing Applications - Fiberglass Will Not Rust
- Trace Sewer Laterals (Up To 4” In Diameter) To Avoid Cross Bores
- Handle and Lightweight Frame For Easy Transport
- 3/16” Rod Has 2.5” Bend Radius - 1/8” Rod Has 1.75” Bend Radius
- 3/16” Rod End Ferrule - Standard 1/4”-20 Thread
- 1/8” Rod End Ferrule - #10-32 Thread
- Includes Accessory Kit