Using a transmitter to energize Duct Hunter, rod is pushed into underground pipe to emit signal that is picked up by receiver above ground. This allows entire buried utility pipe to be traced and marked continuously from above ground by one man without digging. Rod’s ferrule attaches to sonde, roller guide or pulling eye.
- Recommended for 4" or larger conduit
- Trace to depths up to 10’.
- Locate sewer laterals to confirm no cross bore has occurred.
- Locate ductile iron, plastic, tile or concrete pipe.
- Accessory kit included.
- Bend Radius: 5/16” Rod has 6” Bend; 7/16” Rod has 9” Bend.